Marilynn,
    You are totally correct. That which we fear and dwell upon will come to
pass.
Hate groups know this and use it as a lever to increase their numbers.
    The idea of a peaceful rally/party on the other side of town is right
on.
It won't get much coverage but the good vibes created do radiate and
counteract
those from the other dark rally. And the peace inspired in the participants
will stick and grow.
    An idea that needs to be promoted here in the USA is that peace is
patriotic. Making war, the Patriot Act, tapping our phones, are harmful
to our democracy, that which remains. And all of these are decidely
un-patriotic. I guess the neo-nazis love those neo-cons. The difference,
if any, is hard for me to see. Neo-cons might say that they're Christians
and neo-nazis aren't. That's not true, since real followers of Christ would
never do what they've (the neo-cons) done to the world & the USA.
Namaste, D. Mindock