> No, I think this is an excellent case that
> proves that if there is no violence or the
> threat of violence then nothing gets accomplished.

Ahhhhhhh......, the old "inside every peaceful marcher is a rock-throwing,
window-bashing, car-burning, cop-hating anarchist just itching to get out"
theory.

That's enough chuckles for one night, lest I burst a stitch.

> I really think you are trying to paint me a color
> I'm not.

Well aren't you painting others a color that they aren't, or at least that you
don't know they aren't?

> I'll get there and have something good to pass onto
> my daughter

Hopefully you'll be painting a less dark, although realistic, picture for her
along the way as well.

Todd Swearingen