Well, I was attacked by a pit bull while splitting wood this week on my
land.  (The owner did pull the dog away before I split *IT'S* head)
After all the shots and what not, when I got a look at the wound which
was way ugly, deep and full of who knows what I did consent to take a
broad spectrum antibiotic.  I'm eating yogurt too - hope it keep the
good bugs up.

I think antibiotics are way over prescribed in the US.  I was a good
American child and drank tons of milk and had constant ear infections.
When I grew up I stopped drinking any milk and have never again had an
ear infection.  My daughter doesn't drink any milk and never gets ear
infections.

As for the raw food diet, I've done that, I personally felt great and
did not lose an ounce, but I ate raw fish and grass-fed beef on it.
When I tried it as stricly vegetarian I did feel like I had to eat all
the time.