Quickly replying!  I love nettle tea, I grow nettles just so I can have
fresh tea, and it's so good for you, iron and D and all that.  Or try making
Pho with it, if you ever tire of beef or shrimp pho.  The chile sauce, "fish
socks" (sauce of course, but it has a certain smelllllll), lime chunks, etc.
that goes with traditional pho soup... this is a great application.

I'm feeling sensitive because I just made my first batch of tea yesterday
and have been basking in springtime.

But Robert, ohmygawd, it never OCCURRED to me to eat the nettles!  Thanks!
Just a light flip-fry, I suppose, maybe garlic.  Just like rapini?
Jesse