I don't agree that government is categorically all bad.  In theory
government could be good because it protects you from other entities
so large than only the government can protect you from them -- like
corporations.  However, in the current regime of deregulation and
capitalism-is-god, government has given up the one thing it could do
for me, so perhaps in this case I'd agree...