Hi! I am almost new in this mailing list, so I am just introducing myself in this exciting matter of biodiesel.
A few minutes before I was looking for some information about biodiesel and I found a page on the net, that claims that they have secrets on biodiesel that almost nobody knows, they say they have secret information that can make you an expert on biodiesel, but I am a litle esceptic about this site, and they ask you for $57.4 dollars in order to give you a "super manual" and some other documents like an interview. Does anyone ins this mailing list know something about this site, is it reliable or not?

The site is:

http://www.newbiodiesel.com

Thanks, Yolanda