Dear Sir,

I have a question tobe solved by the experts in this forum.

In biodiesel production with acid-base process, is it a limitation of FFA content without water separation (produced by esterification stage) before entering the base-process (trans-esterification).

If I use feed-stock with 5 – 10% FFA content without water separation, what would be happen in the tran-esterification. Will it reduce the conversion or product quality?

Best regards

Sty

Indonesia