They like:

BIG cars.
Perfect lawns - CHEMLAWN
SUVS
Huge houses
Vinyl siding
Endless structured "activities" for the kids (Jeez, give them a rest
once in a while)
working until 8 pm every night to afford the above

I tried all that:  Monkey suit, real job, long hours big(er) house, big
car (diesel Benz), it doesn't work for me.
I'm happier doing what I do.  That's why me and Keith are so rich. ;-)

Another Mike