i had another thought, (scary huh?)

these are the presumptions this idea revolves around:

1. exposing a substance to vacuum lowers the boiling point
2. a substance under vacuum vaporizes more quickly than at atmospheric
pressure
3. excess energy or energy byproduct (normally lost)  tapped from another
source to produce             vacuum qualifies as a low cost, if not (net,
at least) free expenditure.

if one were to apply vacuum to a castor based alcohol refinery, the heat
required would be considerably less, therefore the front-end energy
requirements would be less. does it make sense to use this to speed the
vaporization process, or am i just lost?

AND

all the permit applications and tax references i have looked up, at least in
the US, require fuel grade alcohol to be denatured at a minimum of at least
5% to qualify for the alcohol tax exemption(not sales or road taxes ). can
castor oil be used as a denaturant? unless taken in large amounts it is
generally not harmful to humans, it is biodegradeable, and as we discussed
previously, it dissolves in alcohol. as an added bonus, drinking castor
treated alcohol should in theory make a person violently ill with very few
lasting side effects (i think the threat -even percieved- of violent
diarrhea and vomiting would be a powerful deterrent to drinking the stuff
anyway.)

I can feel the laser dots on my forehead already...