A couple of weeks ago, I was requested to join a list no2nais4horses
although I am not a "horse person" .. animals in general, yes .. mostly
companion animals .. but not specifically horse.

The reason I received the request was because someone thought I had a fairly
good handle on what was going on based upon things I wrote to other groups.

Having my ego stroked in such a manor, I joined and participated with ideas
.. basically suggesting that all animal groups must join together.

.. one of my business partners (a "horse" person) strongly suggested that I
stay away from the "horse interests" because (etc and etc) .. and of course
I didn't listen.

But I've watched over these short couple of weeks and am sorry to say that
everything I was told did in fact show itself.

This NAIS truly is international .. as is AVMA and the AMA (trade unions of
pharmaceutical conglomerates) and I know this list is international.

.. so hoping to find a receptive core group of non-political .. don't want
nothing for myself here mentality .. I'm trying to share the only thing I
know will work with the widest possible audience.

I will forward other short e-mails I submitted to this group.

Mary Lynn
Mary Lynn Schmidt
ONE SPIRIT ONE HEART
TTouch . Animal Behavior Modification . Behavior Problems . Ordained
Minister .
Pet Loss Grief Counseling . Radionics . Dowsing . Nutrition . Homeopathy .
Herbs. . Polarity . Reiki . Spiritual Travel
The Animal Connection Healing Modalities
http://members.tripod.com/~MLSchmidt/
http://allcreatureconnections.org