For chemical feed, have a look at some of the Medical Infusion Pumps: they
will feed up to about 1L/min. The Gemini pumps are now becoming superceeded,
so may be worth looking for (These are the ubiquitous Blue box pump that were
seen in Hospital scenes on TV). These could be good for injecting measured
liquid chemicals.

regards Doug