ok, obviously i touched a bare nerve of which i know nothing about, and
apologize for bringing up bad memories. sorry folks.
jason
----- Original Message -----
From: "Keith Addison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] PLEASE READ - Re: Sweet catalyst & continuous
processes

Hi Hakan

>Gustl,
>
>You are absolutely right, I remember that you were not alone
>and you had strong support from me among several other members
>on the list. I have never heard Keith request or ask for donations,
>on the contrary, he have always supported the biodiesel community,
>without asking anything in return. Maybe he sometimes, with reasons,
>been quite tough with some list members that was totally out of line.
>
>Gustl and Keith, between us I am probably the oldest and as it happens
>a little bit sick now.

I'm sorry to hear that. Please take good care of yourself Hakan.

>Nothing serious, being sick will pass, contrary to
>being an idiot, as the one who calls Keith a sick old man.

Well, yes. Thankyou. That won't pass, will it. I don't think that old
dog is going to be learning any new tricks, it's too late now. It's
terrible what some people inflict on their lives. It's hard to summon
much sympathy though, sometimes. Okay, I don't really try, it's true.

"It's not often a person gets the chance to live a human life, it's
quite rare, one shouldn't waste such a good opportunity." - Prema,
Northern Buddhist nun.

The slings and arrows of outrageous idiots. Never mind, I don't.

Thankyou Hakan. Get well soon. Love to Marta.

Regards

Keith

messages):