I automatically reject anything which

1. appears to violate extremely simple laws of thermodynamics
2. is supported by testimonial, rather than hard data.
3. doesn't currently sell power to the grid with the device, even though claims
are made of power

    production.

I guess I just have a lower tolerance for fraud, or at least a higher standard
for proof.

D. Mindock wrote:
> Bob,
>    You have your mind set already to reject this. This guy
> is a successful inventor and businessman.
>   Did you bother to read the wikipedia reference? I think
> not. You already know it, right? If you did you'd have seen
> that energies are created that are not readily explained. Things
> have changed from the 1970's, new discoveries are being
> made.

sure, but the laws of thermodynamics is not one of those things that have
changed.
toodles.