Hallo Folks,

Saturday, 13 May, 2006, 07:07:20, you wrote:

DM> This  is  kooky stuff, but these Dominionists are part of the base
DM> of BushCo. IMO, they've highjacked Christianity and made it into a
DM> perversely dark image of itself.
DM> Peace, D. Mindock

"Christian"  reconstructionism  or dominionism use the language of the
religious right but they are not Christian by any means.  Bush and his
crew are dominionists themselves.  This is an evil lot.  The organized
church  hijacked  the  teachings  and religion of Jesus (which was not
Judaism despite his being raised a Jew) so the dominionists had a good
example  to  follow.  And  no,  I do not wish to nor will I get into a
theological  discussion  of  the  bit  I  put  in  parens  about Jesus
religion  as  my time and energy is needed elswhere presently.  I will
say  that if you want to know what I mean that you mind the indwelling
light and let that lead you to an understanding.

Happy Happy,

Gustl
--
Je mehr wir haben, desto mehr fordert Gott von uns.
********
We can't change the winds but we can adjust our sails.
********
The safest road to Hell is the gradual one - the gentle slope,
soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones,
without signposts.
C. S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"
********
Es gibt Wahrheiten, die so sehr auf der Straße liegen,
daß sie gerade deshalb von der gewöhnlichen Welt nicht
gesehen oder wenigstens nicht erkannt werden.
********
Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't
hear the music.
George Carlin
********
The best portion of a good man's life -
His little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
William Wordsworth