Hi Jim,

  I was puzzled by your message. But now that I know your frame
of mind when you wrote it, I understand. I do know that I can
sound over zealous myself. You should see my friends start to yawn
when I rant on about the many sins of BushCo. They can't really
believe BushCo is that bad & dark.  And like Todd said
a week ago, I won't win over many advocates that way. Mainly
I want to wake them up, but I can be too much.  I get wound up when I
realize all the good that could be done with the money that is
thrown down a black hole to corporate interests; money that is
siphoned off from the middle class and poor.

    I think good ideas from any political party is great. (I like the
thoughts
of the Greens especially.) Mainly I love any idea/program that elevates
people
and gives them optimism and appreciation of life.
E.g., I hate it when art, music, and/or gym are removed from schools. When
I was a kid I had these courses. Now they're being eliminated due to costs.
These courses enriched my life a lot.

   No, we won't get good politicians until we totally revamp the
candidate selection process. Need to get corporate money/influence
out of the system. In 2004, Bush had 200+ million dollars of money
for his election campaign, way beyond the rest of the field. We need to
level
the playground so all candidates have the same money to use. Also
TV stations should allow all candidates equal and free time to get their
message
to the voters. The voting system too needs to be
made reliable and open to all citizens, i.e., votes cannot be manipulated
either
electronically or physically and citizens cannot blocked from voting. IMO,
as
of now, it doesn't look good for November 7. Those Diebold & ES&S machines,
with
their built-in hackable back door are in a lot of states. They've not been
independently
certified. They've failed all real tests done on them. They're designed to
be easily hackable.
See: http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

    Voting fraud will be with us again, it appears.

Peace, D. Mindock