Well, US have their own "Holocaust" history, as ugly, racial and unfair, as the German one. Almost all countries has such histories, that often are suppressed and the current "winners" banalize it. Even Sweden, Norway and Finland, have a very ugly past in their treatment and stealing from the indigenous population in the north

We are however here and now, the only thing we can do is to try to be honest and realize the true history of the rightness of our forefathers, it is often an ugly and criminal one. It is also important that the agreements that was done in the spirit of "making things right" are kept. That it is, with time and negligence, a costly proposition, cannot be an excuse.

Hakan