She thought it was pretty funny, but then she has a good sense of humor
- I met her while trying to dig my friend's 4X4 out of 3 foot deep snow
waaay up in the Sangre de Christo mountains with an icescraper.  She
loaned us a shovel after watching for a while, then she finally decided
anyone so stupid coulnd't be too dangerous!