You seem rather cross, Chris.

>Magnesol washed sample were superior. Have you done any tests with
>Magnesol to come to your conclusion that it is inferior to water
>washing? Have you evidence that these results are indeed incorrect,
>or doctored in any way?

I reached no such conclusion. I expressed a valid doubt and asked for
some evidence. The burden of proof is not on me nor on the consumer
when the makers of a commercial product make claims for it, it's on
them.

You're siding with risk assessment, we go by the Precautionary
Principle here, we ask questions, and "is that not why we are
here!!!!!".

>Where I live the only water I have available is heavily treated to
>be potable and it is currently getting scarse (Drought orders are
>already in effect in South England, the last time this happened was
>in the 70's) So personally if I can find a way around utilising a
>scarce and precious commodity then I will try it, is that not why we
>are here!!!!!

Who's trying to stop you?

On the other hand, as we all know or should by now, the water
resource you'd be using need not be wasted, and I'm afraid I have to
ask whether you use a flush toilet that uses fresh water?

You've provided us with one reason anyway for using Magnesol
(presuming it passes the other hurdles Todd mentioned, and me), and
you've also offered some test results below, which is what I asked
for though I haven't read them yet, so what's the problem? Isn't that
why we're here?

Would you say that you've reached a stage with learning the process
where you can easily make homebrew biodiesel yourself that gets
within the standard specs with a few hours spent stir-washing it so
you can do some comparative tests yourself? I didn't get the
impression that was established with the results you gave us, please
correct me if I'm wrong.

Best

Keith