I have a 2000 nissan frontier 4x4(gas engine) I want to convert to diesel. What would you suggest for a replacement? I think this would be the best thing to provide info on gas/diesel engine conversions here at the Journey. Detroit has their head stuck up the ass.The Japs all make diesel pickups but don't import them to the dumb-ass america.(sorry,but the truth hurts sometimes) I wanted a small diesel pickup. but settled for a 23 year old mercedes wagon, which I love,but I'm really a truck driven man. (carpenter....working in rough terrain.)  I've been making bio-diesel for years and am committed to making the next move.............sincerely, DB
----- Original Message -----
From: lres1
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:48 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] Conversion tyo diesel

Hello all,

If any one wants to make a light truck or 4 wheel drive such as Ford, Chev or Jeep conversion to a Toyota or some such Diesel engine there are some quite easy steps to achieving it using the original transmission etc. Can do this on the JtF sight as can give pictures and instructions.

If you want to know how to fabricate the adapters we can do it on the JtF sight. If this is okay with the admin.

Doug

dangerous content by Lao Telecom MailScanner with NOD32, and is
believed to be clean.