Darryl McMahon wrote:
<Nod> The new contract is very much about little money coming in for the
past ten months or so, but also about opening the door to future work
that could be more interesting.

    Good for you, Darryl!  May you find success in your endeavors!

    I wish we could build an economy predicated on serving local needs with integrity.  I wish we could earn a decent living doing interesting and fulfilling work in a suitable place that wouldn't require dependence on automobiles.  Personally, I'd like to turn the whole economic paradigm upside down, but then, I'm starting to sound radical again . . .

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.newadventure.ca