Subsequent to the switch up to B-50, our dear '79 Benz is now leaking oil
vigorously, and our handsome 60-year-old Chinese mechanics are shaking their
fingers at me.  A certain triumph in the attitude, I'm afraid.  Head gasket!
Fuel lines!  What was I thinkin'?!  They say, if I can't take care of the
car properly, I should sell it to them.  I had a lotta 'spainin' to do.

It's a good thing.  Those gaskets must be due for replacement anyway.
Jesse