Hello Joe

Just downloaded it (big!), I'll upload a link and some details when
I've had a look.

>Hello everyone;
>
>I have finally published the details and construction manual for the 90
>litre version of my system which I have upscaled from the 30 litre
>prototype. All info is copylefted of course but I hope people will check
>it out and give me some feedback. If anyone on this list ever notices my
>work being sold anywhere (like ebay) please let me know so I can take
>action.

I had an email a week or so ago from one of the guys who sell bits of
our website and other people's websites at eBay.

Was he contrite and remorseful?

No, he threatened to sue me! ROFL!!! Very self-righteous sort of thief.

Take care, good luck with the course.

Best

Keith