Re: Nuclear Power

One aspect of nuclear power which concerns me (in addition to the
overwhelming number of reasons not to support it) is the less publicized
situation it creates in terms of ROI. There is a huge investment put
into construction and decommission then, an equally huge amount of
political pressure to keep it running as long as possible - not only to
recover those investments but, to improve upon the the gains and
advocate further use of that technology. That translates to risk vs.
profit and forces the public to trust those who are making the decisions
(i.e. those who are profiting).

- Redler

"I am the decider"
- G. W. Bush