I'm not sure exactly how the satelite dishes are set up mechanically.  Solar tracking is easiest if you have a tilted NS axis, around which it can rotate.  That way the tilt of the NS axis can be adjusted daily, but during the day, you only have to rotate about that axis from east to west, rather than controlling two motors throughout the day.  The accuracy you need would vary depending on how tight of focus you were trying to get with the concentrator.