I've been thinking that what I need would be a two seater with a fairly
large storage space as I usually go downtown with servers and stuff.  My
Golf works ok with the seats down,  but if the whole vehicle were
designed for hauling small and medium loads a "Smart Car" design would
be perfect.  Now think of a diesel/electric hybrid...

-Weaver