The problem seems to be when they leave the military

Alan Petrillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
D. Mindock wrote:

> *By Allowing White Racists in the Military, We're Training Domestic
> Terrorists*
[snip]
> The U.S. government can't sit around, waiting for the next Timothy
> McVeigh to reveal himself. By identifying and discharging known
> extremists from the military, we can stop future domestic terrorists in
> their tracks. Taxpayer dollars should not pay for White Supremacy Boot
> Camp. The military is supposed to protect all of America, not train
> those who plan to wreak havoc on its citizens.
>
> /Judge Greg Mathis is national vice president of Rainbow PUSH and a
> national board member of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference./

I disagree.

By kicking them out of the military we're more likely to, in their
minds, justify their antigovernment mindset, and hasten rather than
delay their attacks on the United States. Just kicking them out of the
military will _not_ stop them in their tracks.

A better idea would be to do enough of a background check to keep them
out in the first place.

Keep in mind also, that while they're in the military it's easier, a LOT
easier to keep an eye on them.

A yet better idea would be to stop the costly international adventures
that require high numbers of new recruits.

AP

On Yahoo!7
Messenger: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.