Hi Bob,

Keith was a bit faster  (and for shure better )in responding to your mail than me

there is only one thing i would like to add:

When I notice injustice… I speak against it at the least… and when I can, DO something about it, without hurting others in the process. Basically, I do what I can to change the injustice… to help…

If you can’t live by these basic morals, then why bother quoting the bible…. The bible then just becomes a tool to justify more crimes against humanity and oppression.

I don’t think the bible was meant for that….

Thanks Keith for putting things in to perspectiv

Greetings to all

Fritz