I'm not ready to subscribe to the RFID paranoia just yet, mostly because
of the content D. Mindock provided.  I have to feel their extreme
capabilities are being over stated  In regards to beef, it will be the
Rancher who will be absorbing the cost of RFID implantation.  As I
understand it the tracking begins with the birthplace of the animal.
Rancher or Feed lot will absorb all the costs, because the prices they
get are set by the commodity markets
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.
When all else fails- Amateur Radio