To: biofuel
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 3:44 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] Mystery

3 MEN GO INTO A MOTEL. THE MAN BEHIND THE DESK SAID THE ROOM
IS $30, SO
EACH MAN PAID $10 AND WENT TO THE ROOM.

A WHILE LATER THE MAN BEHIND THE DESK REALIZED THE ROOM WAS
ONLY $25,

SO HE SENT THE BELLBOY TO THE 3 GUYS' ROOM WITH $5. ON
THE WAY THE BELLBOY COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW
TO SPLIT $5 EVENLY

BETWEEN 3 MEN, SO HE GAVE EACH MAN A $1 AND KEPT THE OTHER $2 FOR HIMSELF.

THIS MEANT THAT THE 3 MEN EACH PAID $9 FOR THE ROOM, WHICH IS A TOTAL
OF$27, ADD THE $2 THAT THE BELLBOY KEPT = $29.

WHERE IS THE OTHER DOLLAR?