Rafal,
     1 - 2L test batches w. virgin oil ..... Good

     99% pure KOH     V. Good
     (If you are concerned about the purity and have
      NaOH of known purity you can test the KOH)

     Temp and agitation also sound good.

     If there is water in the methanol you will make more soap (emulsion)
and there will be less methanol ---> incomplete reaction (emulsion).

          As I understand it, you have done test batches w virgin oil and
have gotten unsatisfactory results  ....  emulsions upon washing. You are
concerned about incomplete reactions.
Question #1: Are you careful to exclude the glycerine byproduct from the
wash?

Question #2: The oil titrated at  0.925 ml of .99KOH.. This is significant.
Have you run a batch with an additional .9 - 1.0 g KOH/L you got from
titration?

3.5g 100%NaOH/L of oil = 4.9 g 100%KOH/L of oil

Add 0.9 - 1.0 g of the KOH (from titration) you would be using 5.8 - 5.9 g
of KOH/L of oil.

    This additional .9 -1.0 g represents an increase of  18 - 20% over the
amount used for virgin oil w/o FFAs. When you consider that your KOH may be
less than 99% pure,
the amount needed would be even higher. This could very well be the cause of
the incomplete reaction.

    Treat the virgin oil as if it was WVO. Include your titration results in
the amount of KOH to be added and run a batch exactly as you have before.
Let us know how it worked out and we'll proceed from there.

    Of course you could go out and buy some "high quality" veg oil that
titrates zero, but then we would not get the answer to the puzzle.
                                       Best to you,
                                              Tom