Feed em to your chooks
they love em

Ken Provost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sep 10, 2006, at 9:31 AM, robert and benita rabello wrote:

Hello everyone!

I have a FOREST of sunflowers in my garden this year..... I don't know
what to do with them, and my saintly mother-in-law is getting upset at
me for letting them "rot" on the ground.

Any ideas for what I could do about this?

Get yourself a seed press and make sunflower oil -- great on salads,
and makes good biodiesel!

Better yet, ship them all to ME and I'LL make sunflower oil :-)

-K

On Yahoo!7
360°: Give your page a sassy look with a cool new theme