Thanks Paul for posting.  Gregg and his kind will never understand it, I'm so sad to say.  Mike DuPree
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Disney

Gregg, et aliter.

[VIDEO] Please watch..

Keith Olbermann's special commentary on the 5th anniversary of 9/11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmmV_M0LzZc&eurl=

"We have not forgotten, Mr. President, you have."

--
Thanks,
PC

He's the kind of a guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch

The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid moves which make us wonder at the possibility that there may be something to them which we are missing. - Gamal Abdel Nasser