-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] nombre de Rafal
Szczesniak
Enviado el: domingo, 03 de septiembre de 2006 9:51
Para: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Asunto: [Biofuel] titrating a virgin oil (cont.)

Hi all,

For those who are interested.

Just to let you know - I did another test with lye amount
increased by the titration result, but it failed - emulsion
(a bit less, but still).

There're two possible reasons for that. One is that I had
an accidental spill of methoxide when adding it to the oil
Not much, but who knows what's enough...
Another is that I should probably try to titrate with more
intensive colour of phenolophtalein solution to say "that's
it".

I'm going to do one more try with more lye.

--
cheers,

 Rafal Szczesniak      **mir[at]diament.iit.pwr.wroc.pl
 Samba Team member     mi***[at]samba.org
 *BSD, GNU/Linux and Samba          http://www.samba.org

________ Information from NOD32 ________
This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System for Linux Mail Servers.
http://www.eset.com