From: dupster
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] overly sensitive etc

Say it IS so, Joe!  No need, IMHO!!!, being humble about it.  The world could really care less what organization someone's brain belongs to...we just want to know what someone is doing with that brain to help the world.  Otherwise, here, I have a crossword puzzle or two for those self-important brains to work on while they sit on the toilet.  Mike DuPree