I've been following this thread and there certainly seems to be many things
that don't add up.
Until recently I was under the impression that building seven came down as a
result of the falling towers.
Recently I saw a video of the building (7) coming down and it fell exactly the
way controlled demolition does.
I've seen a couple come down in real life and it struck me how precise it all
seemed, that I immediately thought "that's a controlled demolition"
Many, many  other inconsistencies as well. Very strange.

regards
tallex