Hey people, I do not want to make a real issue of complaining BUT.....

 I really think the 11 Sept has been done to overdone....

 The mechanics of the building collapse, or even the day (which I read
somewhere was a Jewish holiday anyway, otherwise the death toll would have
been higher) is less significant when one considers where the conservative
right wing radicals have taken the outcome.
 I feel that if another US president was in the chair, the manner of handling
the public outcry could have been very different: imagine for a minute if the
huge sums spent on the war had been spent helping some incredibly poor people
of the world actually feel that they had hope. This would alleviate the
festering wound, and help the good people in these areas be heard, instead of
the negative thoughts the radical religious leaders are now spreading.
 I feel it is incredible that Iraq can now be a more dangerous place with a
higher chance of being tortured than under Saddam Hussein. (Stated recently
by a UN investigation)
 It is really time the Western world woke up to the true reasons for
Terrorism.
 How long is it since we heard 'make Love, not War'
regards Doug