Keith Olbermann seems to be the only "media" person in the USA willing
to take on the Republican cabal, as it currently exists in the USA, and
make is point, with a calm demeanor.  Too bad his calm statements based
on  fact aren't widely seen or read.  Not that I think that would make a
big difference, as so many of my fellow citizens have taken the 3 monkey
posture of, see no evil hear no evil, say no evil.
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.