Dang it I hate it when I make the same mistake twice.
Again thanks for keeping me straight.  I also understand that it is
important to be clear when you are talking about things so closely related.

Could you give me a quick overview of what exactly happens in the
hydrogenation of oil and why that affects the gel point?

Jim