as I recall the challenge is to take an injection with all the vaccines
routinely administered.  but
I have already (received multiple vaccination, some of which are no longer used
such as small pox
vaccinations).  If I can produce records of vaccinations and the fact that I am
still alive , do I
get the money?

Bob Allen, http://ozarker.org/bob