When I lived in Colorado I looked into using a Gas engine With a generator
to provide heating and electricity in the heavy winter months.  The idea was
to use all but the heat exchanged exhaust as heat source and the generated
power for electricity. It was not cost effective at that time with fuel
prices at $1.75 but I wonder now with biodiesel. Has anyone done anything
like this or is this a looser anyway you look at it?

Jim