On 11/6/06, Joe Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The obvious answer is that if you make fuel you will be able to put it in the car to go buy the parts you need to finish the reactor! ;)

Yeah, I think I'll just start into making some fuel.  I'm going to use these initials trial to heat the house but, that's just as important as finishing the reactor.  I probably don't have much of choice either though - some of the containers have been banged around a bit and have developed leaks.  I think the oil might have been too hot when place info the containers.  Most of the oil looks pretty good, though.  Some of it doesn't even look used.  A couple of local-ish folks have responded.  If any of you have a good resource for methanol, I seem to have misplaced mine.

Thanks to all that have responded,
Take care,
Ken
Lancaster County, PA