From: Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 1:42:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] My prediction

"If I were the president, I could stop terrorist attacks against the
United States in a few days.  Permanently.

.  There would be more than
enough money.  Do you know what one year of the US military budget is
equal to?  One year.  It's equal to more than $20,000 per hour for
every hour since Jesus Christ was born. That's what I'd do on my
first three days in the White House.  On the fourth day, I'd be
assassinated." -- Bill Blum

Best wishes