nothing unites the ignorant masses like a common hatred;

the corollary is, if you want people to rise up against YOUR enemy, only tell them what you want them to know, and that is only enough to get them to also hate your enemy.

we're all in this together. regardless of faith.

From:  Kirk McLoren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject:  Re: [Biofuel] Fw: Allah or Jesus?
Date:  Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:38:51 -0800 (PST)

The Bible is full of tales of violence. Islam is basically wherethe Christian world was a century ago re the rights of women etc. so we shoulnt be toffee nosed and oh so righteous. Help your brother and sister to achieve more enlightenment and stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house.

Kirk