Hi James,

Trees and other plants are also carbon sinks but I beleive the report was about the amount of additional CO2 produced by the burning of fossil fuels, etc.

Terry Dyck

From: "JAMES PHELPS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] More Weird Weather
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:07:18 -0700

Does this report take into account that the oceans absorb to equilibrium the
amount of CO2 that is in the air.

>From: "Terry Dyck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
>Subject: Re: [Biofuel] More Weird Weather
>Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:30:22 +0000
>
>Hi Jason,
>
>A new report states that CO2 has increased by 250% since the year 2000.
>That could explain the weird weather.
>
>Terry Dyck
>

> >From: "Jason& Katie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: <biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
> >Subject: Re: [Biofuel] More Weird Weather
> >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:22:07 -0600
> >
> >i have a theory about how all of this climate change is going to proceed.
> >all the gases and toxins that are being shoved into the atmosphere will
> >hold heat and all this fantastic energy will hyperactivate the weather,
>the
> >rain will pull particulates and volatiles out of the air in the
> >rainshadows. the droughts will clear the landscape in certain key
> >equatorial areas which will be prime ground for containment, and over
> >hundreds (maybe thousands) of years, the water cycle will carry the
>toxins
> >to the sun blasted equator where they will be deposited as salts and
>other
> >contaminated solids and be truly sequestered (or become rancid festering
> >swamps where no creature would dare go). granted during this time,
>humanity
> >and most of the weaker species on earth will be killed off... but hey,
>what
> >can i say?
> >Jason
> >ICQ#:  154998177
> >MSN:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN! Telus Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox® 360 every day from November 20 to December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner! http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/