I saw a Canadian outfit but didnt bookmark it.
  They were selling to industrial users.
  Home use means unskilled in maintenance so I am not sure how they will cross
that bridge.

  Kirk

Darryl McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Kirk,
those efficiency numbers look like the DOE short term targets from when
I was researching my book. I see they are still counting waste heat as
part of the efficiency (CHP).

Do you know of someone actually selling units with these efficiencies
(validated by third parties and guaranteed to clients by vendors) in the
commercial market?

The disadvantages make interesting reading though, don't they?

Darryl