For those who can pick up a PBS station, NOW is covering Willie Nelson's
biodiesel.  it's available for streaming after it has aired.

http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/302/index.html

<quoted>

NOW Newsletter
Friday, January 12, 2007 on PBS
(Check local listings at http://www.pbs.org/now/sched.html)

Is it hot out here? As the East Coast and the country look back on
record-breaking warmth, many are eyeing the environment with renewed alarm.
This week, we investigate an alternative fuel that helps not only the
environment, but your car and farmers at the same time. Learn more about
"BioWillie" both on television and in our web-exclusive video interview with
its creator and namesake, Willie Nelson.

<end quote>

doug swanson

--
Contentment comes not from having more, but from wanting less.

All generalizations are false.  Including this one.