Oh yes I read what you wrote.  You seem to think I should be concerned about
the latent energy from the atmosphere and count it as the input cost. The
input cost is what we need to do to make it work.  Here in the real world
where I live I can buy 8221 Btu (2.383Kw) of electrical energy for about
35.5 cents Canadian and turn it into $1.36 worth of energy. When I use just
a little of the energy from the sun I increase the return on the input cost
to $1.77.  Who do you think I should pay to balance the account.

I have no argument with you saying the latent energy in the atmosphere is
the difference so you can balance your equation.  Calculating the energy
extracted from the atmosphere simply allows one to calculate what the over
unity factor is.  Seems pretty simple to me.

I am glad the engineers who first built this system seemed to see things the
way I do.  I am sorry you don't agree.

Wes