Thankyou Frank. It needs vigilance eh? Just mindless or slimy with
it, d'you think? Not that it makes much difference I suppose. So much
for the 4th estate, or at least the owned portion of it. FAIR is also
covering this:

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=3029
Debating the Iraq "Surge" on PBS

They don't seem to think it's just an unintentional oversight.

Best

Keith