The problem I have with films such is this is that the information flows
by so fast, and without being provided a transcript one can't really
study the issue, perhaps that's by design? I have long understood it's
mostly about the wealth* and who is able to accumulate it, but that's
been the case ever since humans banded into tribes hasn't?  I do believe
they are vastly overstating the capabilities of RFID.

Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.
*IMO wealth is the better term to use, as there are many things other
than money supply that can be use to extort the populace.