To: <biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Chicken Little Strikes Again! CO2 is rising!C02 isrising!A scientific Rebutal

Well I am not sure I buy 85%. This seems a bit skewed as high. I say this
because not all mans activities have been adverse. in example, The Dakotas
have a hundred fold more trees than existed 200 years ago.  There are also
more crops in production that are bigger co2 gulpers than native crops.

I also understand this is just a very small snapshot in the whole scheme of things and the fact that those crops can also be used to create methane as a
result of feed stocks and so forth.

But when we use numbers like that, we will tend to disenchant those on the
edge of understanding.

Jim